Indoor Air Quality Service in the Clearwater and Surrounding Areas
Here at Apostle Air & Heat, there is nothing more familiar to us than the fact that it's tough to stay cool in Florida. That's why we specialize in AC. But something just as important that is often overlooked is air quality. The quality of the air in your home can affect your family's immune system, skin, energy, and overall health. If your children or any older folks in your home suffer from asthma or allergies this is especially true. Thankfully, modern day technology allows us plenty of options that will keep your home healthy and clean. With that in mind, we are always able to find a solution that will fit the needs of your home.
Just A Few of Our Clean Air Solutions
While there is an entire array of products, enough to fill several books, most typically this short list is what we've found to be effective for most houses, apartments, and offices.
- Air Purifiers and Air Cleaners: Solid air particles are the most frequent contaminant. This includes pollen, dust, hair, and other particulates that may be floating through the air. Most allergens and viruses need something to stick to, and these are it. A good filter or purifier is the first step in cleaning out the air.
- Humidity Control: Lack of humidity typically isn't a problem in Florida, however with a more-powerful A/C system the air can sometimes be left uncomfortably dry. When air is too try it can cause sore throats, asthma attacks, and degraded wooden household furniture.
- Ventilators: Leaving windows open to let in fresh air is an age old technique. However with the insufferably high temperatures here in Clearwater this is not always an option, especially for those that might also be affected by pollen and other air contaminants. Ventilators provide a solution that keeps the cool air in and can be filtered to keep the fresh air clean.
- Ultra-Violet Lamps: While the benefits of UV Lamps is often beneficial for most home installations, many of our professional office and medical clients see large benefits by cleansing the air with germ-killing purifiers.
All of our installers are certified professionals. We are fully licensed and insured and have over 30 years of combined experience in A/C installation and repair. There is no job too large for our veteran team of technicians.
Breathing Clean Air Has Many Positive Points
- Stay Healthy and Avoid Respiratory Related Illness. For some people, asthma and allergies are not a disease but instead a symptom of living in a home or working in an office with poor air quality. We've seen hundreds of cases where simply cleaning up the air made the illnesses vanish.
- Sleep Better: The less your lungs have to work at absorbing air at night, the better you'll sleep. When the air is pure and free of contaminents your lungs can work at full efficiency. Better sleep is the key to hundreds of health benefits, including a healthier heart.
- Smell Better: Your house, your clothes, your hair, and you. When the air in your home smells, those smells transfer onto you. When the air in your home or office smells great, you smell great, and you breathe in deeper. This is good for you, and good for those around you.
- Save Money on Electricity: Dirty A/C systems have gotten that way usually due to lack of filtration. When a proper cleansing system is in place there will be less build-up on your vents, forced air unit, and ducts. This will save you money on cleaning, and it will also keep your equipment airways open and working at full efficiency.